left Natural Health Lifestyles: A Health Care Conspiracy?

Friday, May 18, 2007

A Health Care Conspiracy?


"Sicko is a comedy about 45 million people with no health care in the richest country on Earth."

This is the description of the soon to be released movie by Michael Moore called "Sicko". As with his other films, Moore takes on the establishment with a viggor, in hopes to persuade you to see things his way.

Now, as a natural health guy, I take a few jabs at the health care industry too. However, my beef is typically assosiated with the immediate push to use synthetic drugs and surgeries as opposed to equally viable natural cures. Moore most certainly will take an idealogical approach, which no doubt will demonize the republicans (a given) and make our doctors out to be spawns of the devil. Melodramatic indeed!


I am curious to see the film, as I am sure some valid points will be made. Although I don't particularly care for Moore's films, he certainly does entertain. I will be anxiously awaiting. Sicko open on June 29, 2007.

0 Comments: